TEC581 Ceramic one Step Polish contains Sio2, to properly prep any surface for a ceramic coating, or to use as a standalone protection option. Ceramic polish contains fine milled polishing agents to give a consistent cut throughout the buffing cycle, while ceramic material is deposited into the pores of the clear coat. This is perfect for light cutting of new & used vehicles. The ceramic material deposited acts as a base layer for additional ceramic application, either liquid or spray. The base layer works synergistically with either the liquid or spray, so there is no need to have an additional prep step prior to additional ceramic application.
- DO NOT USE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
- TEC581 is for correcting minor imperfections. For more heavily scratched surfaces, use your favorite compound, or a heavy cut primer like Dr. Beasley's NSP 150.
- Wash and Dry Vehicle
- Shake product well
- Apply four pea sized drops onto primed pad
- work in 2x2' sections
- wipe off residue with microfiber towel
- prepares the surface for ceramic application
- adds ceramic base to finishes
- fine milled polishing agents
- easy wipe off with minimal dusting
- tight water beading