Hand wash like a pro with this kit from MTM Hydro. This kit includes
- MTM SGS28 Spray Gun with Stainless Steel QD's Installed
- MTM Hydro 20" Stainless Steel Lance with SS Fittings, Bend, and Boot
- MTM Hydro Stainless Steel 4 Pack of 4.0 QC Nozzles
MTM SGS28 SPRAY GUN WITH STAINLESS STEEL QD'S INSTALLED
Ergonomics matter, especially when you're dealing with high-pressure streams of water and occasionally delicate paint surfaces.
The MTM SGS28 accomplishes three things for your pressure washing setup:
1. Reduces bulk and allows for more maneuverability and versatility in the washing process; the standard pressure washing guns that come with most machines are long, bulky, and lack the proper quick disconnects to properly accept accessories like foam cannons or different nozzle types.
2. The integrated stainless steel swivel allows the gun to be turned under pressure without crimping or tangling the pressure washer hose.
3. The Easy Pull trigger eliminates pressure feedback to allow for a more relaxed grip and reduces hand fatigue/soreness after hours of usage.
We've ordered the SGS28 with the stainless steel swivel and 1/4" stainless steel quick disconnect pre-installed.
MTM HYDRO 20" STAINLESS STEEL LANCE WITH SS FITTINGS, BEND, AND BOOT
Pressure wash in style with this stainless steel lance from MTM! Able to handle 4060 PSI and up to 320 degrees Fahrenheit, this lance is built to last. With an included 1/4" connector and 1/4" quick disconnect, you are easily able to switch between pressure washing nozzles and guns to accomplish any task. This lance also features a heavy-duty insulated plastic handle to help you stay comfortable while working with hot water. Lance measures 19.7" in length.
MTM HYDRO STAINLESS STEEL 4 PACK OF 4.0 QC NOZZLES
MTM Hydro's 4 Pack of Stainless QC Nozzles offer superior performance and extended life as a result of their refined manufacturing process. This premium nozzle pack has 0°, 15°, 25°, and 40°. Stainless QC Nozzles that are 100% tested for orifice accuracy and degree setting so you never have to worry about using an inaccurate nozzle. In addition to the meticulous testing process, MTM Hydro nozzles are manufactured with striations in the stainless steel to securely hold the pressed head of the nozzle and eliminate the possibility of the colored head falling off, as with competing models. All MTM Hydro nozzles are laser etched along the neck with degree and size of the nozzle. Fits a 1/4" lance.