IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Roll over image to zoom in
GWash has been specifically formulated to work in harmony with Gtechniq's range of coatings.
GWash produces a high foam content which breaks the bond between the dirt film and your vehicle's paintwork and lubricates dirt particles minimizing surface abrasion. Used in conjunction with Gtechniq coatings, GWash will ensure maximum gloss retention through reduced micro scratching during the wash process.
- Produces high foam content
- Can be diluted as much as 1:1,800
- Excellent lubrication
- Prior to washing, remove loose dirt and contaminants from your vehicle by rinsing with a hose or jet wash
- For light dirt use 2 caps of GWash per bucket, and 4 caps for heavier soiling
- Always begin washing the upper surfaces and work your way down, rinsing your Gtechniq WM2 Microfibre Wash Mitt in a separate bucket of water as you go to release dirt and then replenish your mitt in a second bucket containing your dilution of water and GWash
- Brake dust is highly abrasive so ideally use another mitt for cleaning your wheels
- Ensure that you never press hard to remove dirt - for stubborn dirt, allow to soak for several minutes - and always rinse your car thoroughly to remove all soap residues
- Never apply detergents directly to the bodywork of a car or to a sponge
- Gently dry your car with a Dry Me A River! jr. Korean Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel 20x40
- GWash has a shelf life of 2 years from purchase, for best result, use within 1 year of opening