Roll over image to zoom in
Give your matte paint the protection it deserves with Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Coating! This specialized ceramic coating does not contain silicone or other glossy ingredients, it just contains the ingredients needed to leave a molecule-thick layer of protection that will last up to two years with proper maintenance. Matte Paint Coating can be applied on wet surfaces, and requires zero cure time.
- Lasts up to 2 years
- Hydrophobic protective coating that will allow your matte paint to more easily repel environmental contaminants
- Does not fill in the hills and valleys in the matte finish, preserving the non-glossy look
- Contains UV-inhibitors and protects against staining, bug etching, and clay bar marring.
- Ensure surface is clean. Use Matte Body Wash to remove loose contaminants and Matte Paint Cleanser to spot clean more stubborn messes.
- Mist distilled water on a panel.
- Lightly shake the Matte Paint Coating bottle.
- Place 10 to 15 drops onto applicator. (For subsequent panels, apply 5-6 drops).
- Apply to wet panel in circular or straight back-and-forth motions.
- Immediately wipe panel down with a fresh microfiber towel.
- Repeat steps 2-6 until entire vehicle is covered, applying 5-6 more drops with each panel.