- Lasts up to 2 years
- Hydrophobic protective coating that will allow your matte paint to more easily repel environmental contaminants
- Does not fill in the hills and valleys in the matte finish, preserving the non-glossy look
- Contains UV-inhibitors and protects against staining, bug etching, and clay bar marring.
- Ensure surface is clean. Use Matte Body Wash to remove loose contaminants and Matte Paint Cleanser to spot clean more stubborn messes.
- Mist distilled water on a panel.
- Lightly shake the Matte Paint Coating bottle.
- Place 10 to 15 drops onto applicator. (For subsequent panels, apply 5-6 drops).
- Apply to wet panel in circular or straight back-and-forth motions.
- Immediately wipe panel down with a fresh microfiber towel.
- Repeat steps 2-6 until entire vehicle is covered, applying 5-6 more drops with each panel.