Paint Correction – The most intimidating part of detailing has to be polishing paint. There are a lot of variables and several things that can go wrong when performing paint correction. We can remove the fear and the risk by teaching you the science of paint correction. Once you know how the process works, it’s one of the best ways to make money in the industry and a critical step before applying a ceramic coating. Step up to the challenge and learn the skills that separate the best from the rest.
Ceramic Coating – Long-term protection options like ceramic coatings have become very popular with customers. It’s also an extremely lucrative service that you need to provide. Unfortunately, many detailers skimp on preparation and installation, or otherwise don't know how to properly prepare a car for a coating and how to install one. Incorrectly prepped cars and incorrectly installed coatings lead to premature coating failure, dissatisfied customers, and lost revenue. Avoid problems by learning our industry-leading practices for applying ceramic coatings to paint, wheels, glass, plastic, trim, carpets, and leather.
- TIME: 9am-5pm
- LOCATION: The Bays Romeoville
- COURSE: Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating
- SKILL LEVEL: Novice to Intermediate
- SPOTS AVAILABLE: 10
- INSTRUCTORS: Jesus Anaya, Jason Otterness, Justin Labato (September 7th and 8th)
- CERTIFICATION: Each student will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course
TRAVEL INFORMATION AND MEALS
- Chicago O'Hare International (ORD) is roughly 40 minutes away and Midway International (MDW) is 50 minutes away from the Romeoville location
- Registration fees cover the class only.
- Airfare, hotel, and other transportation are not included.
- We recommend Hilton Garden Inn Bolingbrook
Address: 135 Remington Blvd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Phone: (630) 771-1500
- We will provide lunch for each day your course is in session. Coffee, water and snacks will also be available.