A gentle yet effective car wash soap for nano-coated vehicles, Ceramic Body Wash is super-concentrated to give you half a year's worth of maintenance washes. Using powerful "smart" surfactants, Ceramic Body Wash breaks down contaminants without the need for excessive agitation. Help maximize your coating's lifespan - get Ceramic Body Wash today!
- Lifts and removes contaminants without agitation
- Great for any ceramic coated vehicle, including SiO2 and TiO2 coatings
- Super concentrated - 12 washes in every bottle
(For a two bucket hand wash)
1. Place wash pads on top of Dirt Lock - Car Wash Bucket Insert at the bottom of an empty 5 gallon wash bucket.
3. Add 3-4 gallons of water to the bucket.
4. Agitate wash mitts to create foam.
5. Pull wash mitts out and spread foam over your vehicle's body.
6. Agitate lightly, going from the top down. For vehicles with only light contamination, agitation may not be necessary.
7. When complete, rinse surface and dry with a waffle weave microfiber towel.
(For a foam gun wash)
1. Fill fluid tank with water, then add 1 oz (2 capfuls) of Ceramic Body Wash.
2. Rinse vehicle with water to remove loose contaminants.
3. Spray vehicle with foam.
4. Agitate the suds lightly, rinsing your wash pads between wipes with a Dirt Lock rinse bucket.
5. Rinse the vehicle and dry with a clean Waffle Weave Drying Towel 20x40.
Dr. Beasley's Suggests
Do not pour product into an empty bucket.
If using a foam gun, fill fluid tank with water before pouring in 1 oz of Ceramic Body Wash. Do not pour product into an empty fluid tank.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.