CarPro Fixer is an advanced, 1-Step polishing compound featuring a blend of Nanotechnology ingredients and sophisticated diminishing abrasive powders.
It is capable of tackling a wide variety of paintwork correction needs from the removal of P1500 wet sanding scratches, to final finishing on most vehicle paints, including soft Asian clearcoats and hard scratch-resistant ceramic finishes.
- No durable fillers: 100% Body shop safe, No silicones, waxes, polymers, or Teflon used which only hides scratches but does not remove them
- Excellent for hand polishing hard to reach areas
- Good for any type of auto paint: soft, medium, hard, ceramic clear coats, and single stage paint
- Capable of removing sanding haze from 1500 to polishing
- Save working time up to 40%
- No holograms, No dusting
- Economic: No need for different grades of polish to deal with varying defects
- Versatility: Excellent with D/A or Rotary and a great hand polish as well
1. Apply 3-4 drops of Fixer to pad
2. Spread product on low speed across section
3. Increase speed after pad and paint is lubricated
4. As Fixer begins to break down slowly lower speed and continue to polish until abrasives are broken down
5. Clean the pad with our pad cleaning brush after every section
6. Wipe paint free of the residue with or towel and inspect with or continue with next section.
7. Apply 2 more drops of product and repeat on next section
Tips:- For correction on Dual Action Polisher use with a Lake Country CCS Orange Light Cutting Pad, or use Lake Country CCS Yellow Cutting Pad for faster action.
- Fixer works excellent at lower speeds, 4-5 on a dual action and 600-1200rpm on a rotary.