The AR Blue Clean AR630TSS-HOT high-temperature Industrial electric pressure washer with Total Stop System. Factory Installed Hot kit seals and o-rings capable of inlet temp. up to 180º. This pressure cleaner is fitted with AR renowned Triplex Pump with ceramic plungers and double packing industrial seals. Powerful induction motor, gun-wand assembly, thermal protector, pressure adjustment knob, total stop and adjustable detergent suction. A product of Annovi Reverberi S.p.A., Italy, the largest privately owned company of Triplex Plunger Pumps in the world.
- TSS or Total Stop System included to prevent unecessary wear and tear on the motor when machine trigger is not squeezed.
- Hot kit seals and o-rings capable of inlet temp. up to 180º – Factory-installed option. Note: HOT models DO NOT create hot water.
- Induction motor; can produce 6 times the life of a universal motor
- Forged brass pump head for durability
- Large knob for easy pressure adjustment
- Automatic safety valve with low-pressure by-pass
- Split lance for fast sudsing and power cleaning
- Adjustable detergent injection with low-pressure soap
- Thermal switch shuts off when the temperature rises too high
- It is designed to be compact and very portable
- Built-in handle allows for easy movement between jobs
- A safety lock prevents the trigger from accidentally engaging when not in use
- It is equipped with GFCI to shut down power supply in the event of electrical ground failure.
Note: this item is shipped directly from AR North America's warehouse in Fridley, MN. Car Supplies Warehouse does not physically keep stock of this item.
- Pressure: 1,900 PSI
- Max. Volume: 2.1 GPM
- Total Stop System
- 2.0 HP Induction Motor
- 115 Volts, 19 Amps
- Max Temperature: 180º
- AR Triplex pump with ceramic plungers, connecting rod system
- Adjustable pressure unloader
- Adjustable detergent suction in low pressure
- 3’ Chemical pick up hose with filter
- Motor thermal protector
- Weight 62 Lbs.
Quick Disconnect Pro Package Includes:
- AR Blue Clean AR630TSS-1900 PSI Pressure Washer
- MTM Hydro Kobrajet 4,000PSI Non-Marking Pressure Washer Hose, Gray - With Disconnects (choice of 25ft or 50ft hose)
- MTM Hydro Brass Garden Hose Coupler with added O-ring
- MTM Hydro 3/8" QC Brass Coupler x M22 F 15mm Twist Coupler
- MTM Hydro Brass Garden Hose Inlet 3/4 FGH X 1/2" Female NPT
- MTM Hydro Stainless Steel 1/2" QC Male Plug
- PFTE Pipe Sealant Tape - one roll measuring 1/2"x520"
- MTM SGS28 Spray Gun With Stainless Steel QD's Installed
- MTM Hydro 20" Stainless Lance with SS Fittings, Bend, and Boot
- MTM Hydro Stainless Steel 4 Pack of 4.0 QC Nozzles
AR BLUE CLEAN PRESSURE WASHER LIMITED WARRANTY
The AR Blue Clean product line is under warranty to the original retail consumer (non-transferable) against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one) year from purchase. This “bumper to bumper” warranty includes machine, gun, and hose assembly. Replacement parts and service are covered.
This limited one year warranty applies only to products used in consumer applications and does not apply to rental or commercial applications. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the pressure washer, as described in the owner’s manual.
Any of our residential power washers, industrial power washers, power washers accessories and power washer replacement parts returned for warranty consideration must have a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and proof of purchase. All unauthorized returns will be refused and shipped back to sender. AR Blue Clean is not responsible for any freight costs associated with unauthorized returns. Of course, you will not be responsible for shipping costs on warranty merchandise being returned to you.
To begin a warranty return, please call 1-866-235-5112, Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (Central), or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite the warranty process, please register your pressure washer immediately after purchasing.
Thank you for trusting the AR Blue Clean product line to handle your projects. We welcome and encourage your comments and suggestions regarding your experience with your pressure washer.