With GLISS, CARPRO brought new advances in nanotechnology to bare and designed an all-new hyper- smooth, hyper-glossy, and easy to apply ceramic nanocoating that excels as a top-coat for all CQUARTZ coatings!
Utilizing modified long chain carbon-fluorine polymers and enhanced nano-technology, GLISS provides increased resistance to, static buildup, dust retention, and many types of mineral and water stains.
- Slick and Hyper smooth
- Easy to use!
- Industry-leading sliding angle!
- Also works great as a stand-alone nano-coat!
- Anti-static: Non-oily / resists dust retention
- Adds thickness to your existing coat when used as a top coat
- Enhances resistance to water spots and mineral stains
- Extreme Hydrophobic affect
- Enhances Gloss and life of any ceramic coating
- Durability: 12 Months +/-
- Coverage: 20ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 115 °
- Recommended working temperatures: 50F to 90F
- And many other non-porous surfaces
- Keep container tightly closed after use
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest
For use as a primary coat
- Wash with Reset Car Wash, decontaminate, and polish with Reflect High Gloss Finishing Polish. If a heavier cut is needed, may start with ClearCut Heavy Cut Compound
- Wipe down with Eraser Oil & Polish Remover & Glass Cleaner (vehicle must be 100% dry and free of moisture or dew)
- Drag two lines of product across length of suede wrapped applicator.
- Apply evenly across the surface, approximately 2 ft x 2 ft section at a time. (Any overlap from one section to the next must be within a couple minutes for even application)
- Add more product to the applicator as needed to keep a wet, even application.
- GLISS will flash fast and when a white haze forms, immediately wipe off all residues using a microfiber towel. If haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
- If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured, you may repeat immediately. Total cure time: 6 hours.
For use as a top coat
1. May be applied 4 hours or longer after CQuartz.
2. If IR cured may be applied after 45 minutes from CQuartz application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after the application is complete to hasten cure
- To maintain wash regularly with Reset Car Wash or EcH2O Waterless Wash, Rinseless Wash & Quick Detailer Concentrate