Taller, beefier, and offering first-of-its-kind slip resistant technology, Free-Flow XLC is our new undisputed king of the garage. As the first commercial grade product to join the RaceDeck Garage Floor line up, XLC brings a brand new level of tough ideal for commercial garages, shops, dealerships, and more. Love our original Free-Flow? Free-Flow XLC offers the same self-draining surface, PowerLocks, high performance substructure and easy installation. This product ships for free. Not sure how many RaceDeck tiles you need for your garage? Click here to download our RaceDeck Tile Calculator.
The Key Benefits of Free-Flow XLC:
- Dual-Traction Tread™ – Patent pending rib design offers more surface area for superior slip resistance and easy cleaning. Creates a smooth ride for rolling tool boxes, creepers, and trays
- The Largest Garage Tile – At 18″ x 18″ x ¾” no one comes close
- Patented PowerLock® Technology – With six PowerLocks per side Free-Flow XLC Flooring modules lock in place and stay engaged
- Compatible With All RaceDeck Garage Flooring – Snap in with Racedeck Smoked Oak for a WOW factor or combine with RaceDeck Diamond XL for the ultimate working garage
Standard Size – Less waste and cost for installation than awkward
- Self-Draining – The combination of the flat to round rib increases drainage and eliminates hydrostatic tension
- Beefy Channeled Understructure – Supports rolling loads of over 80,000 pounds while allowing air and moisture to escape
- Proprietary Manufacturing Process – Single point injection molded for a consistent product, ISO Quality Certified Factory, 27 patents…
- Made in the USA – Flooring garages worldwide
NOTE: this product is ordered by the square foot. This product will ship directly from the manufacturer, Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep any physical inventory of this product.