Taller, beefier, and offering first-of-its-kind slip resistant technology, Free-Flow XLC is our new undisputed king of the garage. As the first commercial grade product to join the RaceDeck Garage Floor line up, XLC brings a brand new level of tough ideal for commercial garages, shops, dealerships, and more. Love our original Free-Flow? Free-Flow XLC offers the same self-draining surface, PowerLocks, high performance substructure and easy installation.
Not sure how many RaceDeck tiles you need for your garage?
The Key Benefits of Free-Flow XLC:
- Dual-Traction Tread™ – Patent pending rib design offers more surface area for superior slip resistance and easy cleaning. Creates a smooth ride for rolling tool boxes, creepers, and trays
- The Largest Garage Tile – At 18″ x 18″ x ¾” no one comes close
- Patented PowerLock® Technology – With six PowerLocks per side Free-Flow XLC Flooring modules lock in place and stay engaged
- Compatible With All RaceDeck Garage Flooring – Snap in with Racedeck Smoked Oak for a WOW factor or combine with RaceDeck Diamond XL for the ultimate working garage
Standard Size – Less waste and cost for installation than awkward
- Self-Draining – The combination of the flat to round rib increases drainage and eliminates hydrostatic tension
- Beefy Channeled Understructure – Supports rolling loads of over 80,000 pounds while allowing air and moisture to escape
- Proprietary Manufacturing Process – Single point injection molded for a consistent product, ISO Quality Certified Factory, 27 patents…
- Made in the USA – Flooring garages worldwide
NOTE: this product is ordered by the square foot. This product will ship directly from the manufacturer, Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep any physical inventory of this product.