Mytee has informed us that there is an 8-week lead time on all extractors at this time.
HP120 Grand Prix Automotive Heated Detail Extractor
Need a larger tank capacity? The HP120 Grand Prix Heated Carpet Extractor combines, mobility, power, and innovative engineering. It’s no wonder that it’s a favorite among automotive detailers.
The original Grand Prix, known as the HP100, transformed the automotive detailing industry. It was the first heated carpet extractor to feature a single power cord. Doesn’t sound like much? Before the Grand Prix using a pump, vacuum and heater required two power cords. This made it hard to find an appropriate power source. But with the engineering ingenuity at Mytee, this trailblazer changed all that. Or so the saying goes…the rest is history.
NOTE: shipping is included in the cost of the item. This item is shipped via freight.
- 10-gallon (approx.) solution tank
- Single 3-stage LA (low amp) motor makes the extractor even more effective
- 130″ of water lift and 100 CFM
- REAL HEAT system with a 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- A high drain valve useful for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene material housing, made to resist rust or denting
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose
- Air Lite Upholstery Tool.
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material