The Patented, One-of-a-Kind MaxJax Portable Car Lift
For convenience, portability and compact storage, nothing beats the patented MaxJax portable car lift. Thanks to its unique portable two-post design, the MaxJax offers greater versatility and serviceability when compared to traditional mid-rise or low-rise garage lifting systems.
Safety Features from the Ground Up:
- No one in the industry has a more sophisticated and comprehensive research and quality control program than MaxJax, and our thousands of customers worldwide prove it.
- Low-pressure HVLP Direct-Drive cylinders eliminate the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs.
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves.
- A cast iron gear flow divider provides precisely equalized lifting for uniform division of hydraulic power.
- Rugged safety lock bars are capable of holding three-times the rated lifting capacity.
- Arm restraints automatically engage each time the lift is raised.
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each MaxJax car lift.
- MaxJax encourages all owners to know their equipment and to follow good safety practices when using any of our products. Your MaxJax car lift equipment has been designed and built with your safety in mind, but the ultimate responsibility for safe operation is with you, the operator.
MaxJax is dedicated to offering you the perfect lifting solution at the right price. Choose the MaxJax two-post lift or save with the following package options:
- Deluxe Package: MaxJax Two-Post Lift, Upright oil drain, Rolling work seat (SAVE $50)
- Supreme Package: MaxJax Two-Post Lift, Tall adaptor pins, Frame cradle pads, Upright oil drain, Rolling work seat (SAVE $205)
- Ultimate Package: MaxJax Two-Post Lift, Tall adapter pins, Frame cradle pads, Upright oil drain, Adjustable creeper. (SAVE $280)
Benefits of the MaxJax: It's the features you get that set the MaxJax apart from the rest. Every MaxJax unit is loaded with the right features that make it the best choice when looking for a new car lift. Read through the long list of features this car lift has to offer and you'll easily come to the conclusion that the MaxJax is no ordinary garage lift.
- Clear undercar access: No other low-rise or mid-rise lift system provides more under-car clearance and unobstructed floor space than the MaxJax lifting system. Now you can easily access engine undersides, transmissions, drive-shafts, starters, differentials or anything else requiring under-car access.
- Portability: A two-post car lift with built-in wheels that allows you to use the lift when you need it, then conveniently store it out of the way when not in use keeping your garage and vehicle lanes clutter-free.
- Stow to go in less than 15 minutes: Internally threaded recessed drop-in anchors and quick-connect/disconnect hydraulic couplers provide for fast and simple set-up. NOTICE: Before drilling into post-tension garage floors, always consult a building engineer for determining cable locations and where to avoid drilling.
- Works like magic: A cast iron gear flow divider is the heart of the MaxJax system, providing precisely equalized lifting. The specially designed flow divider/combiner is a positive-displacement fluid control device with precise flow division of hydraulic power from one column to the other even if load balance pressures change.
- Mobile power unit cart: Our standard mobile power unit cart is small enough to be stored out of the way and features a storage area for the hydraulic hoses. The hydraulic power unit uses a single-phase motor that requires 110-volts AC and a 23 amp breaker. The industrial grade power cord is 6-Ft. long. A simple push-button switch raises the lift and a push lever controls the lowering. Simple quick-disconnect hoses can be positioned easily for single or dual column operation.
- Adjustable lifting arms and stackable adapters: Increases overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of different vehicles that have Uni-body construction, OEM recommended pick-up points, or wide and/or narrow frame configurations. Every MaxJax order includes four (4) medium height adapters and four (4) stackable standard lift pad adapters.
- Low Profile Arms: Fit under the lowest compact and sport vehicles or custom motorcycles with lowered frames.
- Automatic arm restraints: Each arm is equipped with durable arm restraints that automatically engage each time the lift is raised. When the lift is lowered, the gear type arm restraints automatically disengage to provide easy positioning of the lift arms.
- Maintenance-free slide blocks: Rather than using roller bearings that need constant lubrication and maintenance, we use futuristic full-floating UHMW ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene load bearings that never need lubrication and last virtually the life of the lift.
- Single-piece columns: We purposely manufacture the columns using single-piece construction for added strength and less fatigue under heavy load conditions.
- Direct drive technology: By utilizing two low-pressure HVLP Direct-Drive cylinders, we've eliminated the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. HVLP Direct-Drive technology offers better reliability, smoother operation and less maintenance.
- Industrial grade hydraulic cylinders: Integrated into every MaxJax hydraulic cylinder is a one-piece, pilot fitted, machined steel piston wrapped with specially designed, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminates any fluid bypass. The micro-smooth chrome-rod is machined from high yield, ground and polished C-1045/50 micro-alloy steel and plated to a minimum of .001" diametrically, to ensure superior cylinder operation and life.
- Two lifts in one: Our optional motorcycle adapter kit allows you to safely lift motorcycles, ATV's or other motorized vehicles to a comfortable working height.
This product ships directly from MaxJax's facility in Alabma. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item. Please allow a 2-3 week lead time for all MaxJax products.
|Lifting Capacity||6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)|
|Max Load Per Arm||1,500 lbs. (680 kg)|
|A Height Overall||89.5" (2,273 mm)|
|B Height of Column||64" (1,626 mm)|
|C Min. Pad Height||4.5" (114 mm)|
|D Max Lift Height (Pad Only)||47.5" (1,207 mm)|
|E Max Lift Height (With 3" Adapter)||50.5" (1,283 mm)|
|F Arm Reach (Min - Max)||26" - 40" (660 mm - 1,016 mm)|
|G Typical Width (Outside of Base Plate)||105" - 135" (2,667 mm - 3,429 mm)|
|H Drive-thru clearance||74" - 104" (1,880 mm - 2,642 mm)|
|Locking Positions||7 (every 3")|
|Motor||110 VAC / 50-60 Hz. / 1 Ph. (23A Breaker)|
|Time of full Rise||45-seconds|
|Individual Column Weight||300 lbs. (136 kg)|
|Shipping Weight (Standard Model)||960 lbs. (435 kg)|