Roll over image to zoom in
Improved for 2020, our patented design utilizes the motion of your hand to pump and trap debris underneath the screen. The Dirt Lock has a complex Venturi filtering system that manipulates the flow of water in a downward direction. This allows dirt particles to collect underneath the screen without a way for it to re-enter into the clean water. In short, every time you pump your hand in the bucket you are cycling the dirt underneath the screen and replenishing clean water above to help prevent swirl-marks and scratches on the painted surface.
ONE Dirt Lock will filter your wash water like you have never seen before. Protect your car and eliminate the main cause of swirl marks on your paintwork!
Made In Canada
- Manipulates the flow of water, allowing debris to be trapped under the screen
- Tapered filters cycle dirt particles underneath the filter and clean water above
- Flexible rubber tabs lock the unit in the bucket
- Automatic self adjusting tension for easy install / removal in nearly all buckets
- Solid industrial plastic makes the unit sink like an anchor
- Chemical & crush resistant
- Rinse & re-use
- Dirt Lock pad washer attachment add-on feature
- Dirt Lock scrub and pump attachment add-on feature