IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Roll over image to zoom in
CQUARTZ BlackOut utilizes polysiloxane technology merged with an acrylic resin to create an incredibly durable protective coating for rubber, and plastic trim. The coating is far more durable than traditional tire dressings, while it's also 100% dry to the touch and with no sticky side effects of silicone based products. This unique formula also inhibits the deterioration of rubber and protects from UV rays. BlackOut even makes tires EXTREMELY easy to clean! Dirt barely sticks to it in the first place and if washed regularly you never need more than the water to clean to perfection.
- Self-cleaning, hydrophobic, salt & chemical resistance.
- UV resistance.
- Preserves black matte/satin appearance.
- No VOC.
- CARPRO states an expected durability of 6 months.
- Can be applied to tires, rubber, and plastic
- Wash tires with thoroughly with degreaser or dedicated tire cleaner
- Dry very well! Tires must be completely dry to ensure proper adhesion.
- Pour a line of BlackOut on the tire applicator sponge
- work in the coat over the tire walls' surface
- Let coating dry for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Apply a second layer if desired
- Allow product to dry for at least 12 hours before exposure to water.
- Avoid soaps and chemicals during first 3 days
- DO NOT USE ON MOTORCYCLE TIRES