EcH2O is an entirely new waterless cleanser and gloss-enhancer built on 2 years of research and development by CarPro Chemicals! EcH2O was designed to work in harmony with ceramic coatings and even provides easy cleaning of non-coated or waxed surfaces! Based on a SiO2 hybrid framework and an eco-friendly organic lubricant solution, EcH2O safely cleans and glosses a variety of exterior vehicle surfaces with ease!
Paint and chrome take on an entirely new level of gloss and reflection with this incredible formula and better yet it is easy to use even in extreme heat and direct sun on painted surfaces! Our solution to providing a swirl free and eco-friendly waterless experience is a blend of proprietary lifting agents combined with natural organic extracts and lubricants.
The secret to the safe cleansing abilities provided by EcH2O is a combination of its modified high gloss SiO2 component and its innate cleansing abilities, which easily removes dust and light dirt whilst leaving behind a wet, glass-like surface! The finish left by EcH2O mimics the incredible properties that have become synonymous with CarPro SiO2 sealants and CQUARTZ coatings throughout the years!
In conjunction with a quality microfiber towel, the lubricants aid in safely removing the larger particles from the surface while the remnants of the ECH2O solution become an active cleaner across the surface and begin to loosen any particulates that were left behind. Before the final step (noted in the product directions) the solution may dry to a fine haze indicating it is ready to wipe off any remaining product effortlessly!
- High Gloss SiO2 Hybrid Detail Spray
- Incredible waterless wash!
- Also excels at rinse-less, & clay lubricant
- Safely cleans without swirls
- Works great even in direct sun
- Amazing on chrome
- Excellent on rubber and plastic trim - Does not stain
- Fast & Easy
- Versatile works well on many materials
- Works great on both coated and un-coated vehicles
1. Shake well and dilute 1:15 ~ 1:25
2. Spray, spread, and wipe off completely
1. Shake well and dilute 1:10 ~ 1:15
2. Spray liberally across one entire panel
3. Lightly wipe with Eagle Edgeless 500 Microfiber Towel 16x16 flipping towel to fresh sides often
4. Spray once more across the panel surface
5. Using a fresh Eagle Edgeless 500 Microfiber Towel 16x16 wipe surface removing the remainder of dust and dirt Eagle Edgeless 500 Microfiber Towel 16x16 wipe surface removing the remainder of dust and dirt
6. Move to next panel, repeat steps 2-5, and continue around the vehicle
7. Final wipe entire vehicle with a fresh clean towel as needed
Clay Lubricant: 1:40
2. Fill another 5-gallon bucket with Dirt Lock - Car Wash Bucket Insert and ONLY clean water
3. Submerge Eagle Edgeless 500 Microfiber Towel 16x16 in the solution bucket
4. Fold Towel in half and drag slowly across surface no pressure across 1/4 of a panel
5. Flip Towel and do a couple of other passes on the next 1/4 of panel
6. Flip Towel Inside out and repeat using all 4 sides to complete one panel
7. Use a separate clean soaked towel for final buffing wipe
8. Use a DRY summit 800 or suitable drying towel to dry the panel completely before moving on to next panel
9. Wash the dirty towels in your rinse bucket OR use a new towel submerged and repeat steps 3-8
- Test product on an inconspicuous area before use
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest
- 500ml makes up to 2 Gallons of (1:15) Waterless Spray
- 500ml makes up to 3 1/4 Gallons of Quick Detailer (1:25)
- 500ml makes up to 5 1/4 Gallons of Clay Lubricant (1:40)
- 500ml makes up to 26 1/2 Gallons of Rinse-less Wash (1:200)
Example: At a 1:20 ratio using a 24oz bottle you would need 1.15 oz of Ech2o and the rest water or to be exact 22.85 oz of water.