IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Roll over image to zoom in
Parallel to the new "plectrum squeegee" Yel-Lo Plek, car wrapping expert and trainer Rainer Lorz developed the Plek Blade with the same basic ergonomic shape, but made of thinner material.
This makes it even easier with this special squeegee to perform applications in narrow bodywork areas and small corners. The Plek Blade can also be used to lift a wide variety of rubber seals or to work paint protection films into bumper recesses.
Thanks to its pleasant and ergonomic shape and the hole in the center (CenterFinder), these squeegee is turned automatically and quickly like a spinner to the desired application - a real multi-tool for film application professionals!
- extra-thin universal squeegee
- ergonomic shape with CenterFinder
- designed by Rainer Lorz
- matching polyfiber buffer
- in order of firmness:
- Soft/Grey: very soft and flexible
- Green: soft and flexible
- Gold: medium soft, with Teflon refinement
- Orange: hard, with some flexibility
- Teflon/White: very hard, made of pure Teflon