This Mitt is the perfect tool for achieving a smooth, clean and polished finish on your car's paintwork. This innovative mitt is designed to remove embedded contaminants from your vehicle's surface with ease, including tar, tree sap, brake dust and industrial fallout.
Made with premium quality microfiber material, the Ultra Clay Decontamination Mitt has a dual-sided design that is both gentle and effective. The clay-infused side of the mitt is perfect for removing stubborn contaminants, while the microfiber side is ideal for buffing and polishing your car's paintwork to a high shine.
- Wash vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris
- Spray your preferred clay lubricant on a small section of the vehicle
- Gently rub the Ultra Clay Towel over the lubricated area until contaminants are removed and surface is smooth. Wipe area with a Microfiber Drying Towel. Continue in sections until the vehicle is fully decontaminated
- Follow with Your Favorite Wax, Sealant, or move onto compound/polish
Prior to initial use rub the Ultra Clay Towel on glass using clay lubricant. Inspect surface of the Ultra Clay Towel before and during use. To clean the clay surface, spray clay surface with lubricant and wipe gently with hand. After repeated use, or if too much contamination is present, discard and use a new Ultra Clay Towel.
- Do not soak in liquid
- Do not squeeze or wring out
- Do not store laying flat on clay media surface
- Do not store wet in air tight containers