THE RAG COMPANY | The Gauntlet Drying Towel - 20"x30" Drying Towel
One of the most unique high-quality detailing towels ever produced - exclusively by The Rag Company. Super thirsty premium Korean 70/30 blend fibers in a unique, patented twist-loop hybrid design create levels of absorbency previously only imagined. Alternating stripes of Twist Loop and Soft Plush sets The GAUNTLET apart from all competitors and then add TRC's exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 Suede Border and The Gauntlet is truly in a league of its own. The GAUNTLET - the newest addition to The Rag Company's signature lineup of premium microfiber towels and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, and Detailers everywhere!
- One charcoal grey side, one ice grey side
- 100% Premium Korean 900gsm 70/30 Blend Split Microfiber
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Drying Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- Extra Soft and Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- Suggested Uses: Drying, Drying, and MORE Drying!
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always wash newer black, orange, and red colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to avoid any risk of bleeding.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible
- Tumble Dry Low Heat / No Heat or Hang to Dry
- Do NOT Iron
- Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance
- Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach as this Prematurely Breaks Down the Fibers and Reduces/Eliminates the Valuable Dust & Dirt Collecting Electrical Charge of Microfiber
- ONLY Wash with other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Water and Dirt-Gripping Properties and Lint-Free Characteristics
- SORT Microfiber Towels Similar To Your Regular Laundry Process: DON'T Wash Brightly Colored (Red, Orange) or Black Towels with Lightly Colored (Light Blue, Yellow) or White Towels as Bleeding May Occur with Newer Towels