Let The Edgeless Miner help you discover the best that's hiding deep within your treasured metals!
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Removal of All Types of Metal Polish
- Polishing Wheels
- Airplanes: Leading Edge of Wings, Engines, and Fuselage (Used Extensively On Air Force One)
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Cleaning Wheel Wells and Door Jams
Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (Free of Dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do NOT Iron. Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.