The BEST just got LIGHTER with 350gsm of plushness, softness, and performance! Absolutely the finest professional-quality microfiber detailing towel. The EAGLE EDGELESS is an award-winning* signature super soft and plush microfiber detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous automobile manufacturers, collector car clubs, professional restorers, detailers and car/truck/motorcycle/boat/airplane lovers everywhere!
(*Recently selected the #1 buffing/polishing towel among the 18 best buffing towels across Europe in a two-hour YouTube special! Also selected by the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance as the towel of choice for all participants - Simply the best FOR the best!)
- Professional Detailers Advice: "The Eagle Edgeless is probably the best multi-purpose detailing towel available for the money. Use the different weights and colors available to minimize the risk of cross-contamination and assign a specific color to a specific purpose'"
Perfect for Detailing Sprays like Bead Maker Paint Protectant
and "Optimum No Rinse", paste waxes, and polishes Type Products
- No Tags and Edgeless Design = No Scratches
- Made From AA-Grade Microfiber Yarn (The Absolute Best Available)
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (Free of Dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do NOT Iron. Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.