Designed for long throw orbital polishers, the SDO Foam series incorporates the benefits and concepts of both thick and thin pads, as well as the advantages of a tapered profile and exact fit style pads. This helps to create a user-friendly experience with impressive results while offering performance benefits to the operator. New for late 2021, the SDO CCS Pads combine two innovations that working professionals know and love from Lake Country. These SDO CCS Black Finishing Pads provide excellent finishing ability on all paint systems, and are a great choice for applying even coats of waxes and sealant.
- Tapered Edge – Prevents pad rolling and provides great pad rotation. Great for curved and contoured panels. Allows for precision polishing in tight areas.
- Center Ventilated Cooling Chamber – Dissipates heat away from the center of the pad, reducing temperatures and increasing durability. The system also allows for perfect pad alignment.
- Slow Rate of Polish Absorption – CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator.
- Prevents Pad Skipping – CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing operator to run pad flat on working surface.
- Creates Less Heat – CCS pockets reduce surface contact resulting in less friction generated heat.