Designed for long throw orbital polishers, the HDO Foam series incorporates the benefits and concepts of both thick and thin pads, as well as the advantages of a tapered profile and exact fit style pads. This helps to create a user-friendly experience with impressive results while offering performance benefits to the operator. New for late 2021, the HDO CCS Pads combine two innovations that working professionals know and love from Lake Country. These HDO CCS Black Finishing Pads provide excellent finishing ability on all paint systems, and are an excellent option for applying waxes and sealants. The combination of less heat and a unique foam creates a hybrid polishing experience that results in a longer working time and better polishing liquid management.
- Dual Layer – Our dual layer designed foam reduces lateral/horizontal movement, resulting in a reduction of molecular friction inside the pad which increases durability by eliminating excessive heat and reduces foam fatigue.
- Stay Cool – HDO pads block heat transfer between layers and offer the same benefits of a thin pad. Along with the benefits of a thin pad, the design and shape offer proper weight and weight distribution for maximum performance. The center cooling chamber dissipates heat away from the center of the pad, reducing temperatures and increasing durability.
- Shape and Design – Design offers even pressure distribution like an exact fit pad, but shape/profile offers the precision and safety of a tapered pad. The tapered edge prevents pad rolling and provides great pad rotation. Great for curved and contoured panels.
- Slow Rate of Polish Absorption – CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator.
- Prevents Pad Skipping – CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing operator to run pad flat on working surface.
- Creates Less Heat – CCS pockets reduce surface contact resulting in less friction generated heat.