AN INORGANIC WATERLESS WASH FOR GREATER DETAILING CLARITY
Prep Wash is a preparatory waterless wash product that exposes defects and removes contaminants to leave a totally blank slate ready for correction and protection. Developed for restored and vintage cars, Prep Wash doesn't leave behind waxes or sealants that either need to be polished off or chemically removed to fully prepare a surface for coating. This inorganic solution provides greater clarity to expose defects, allowing you to clearly judge the state of a painted surface. And while other waterless washes with organic ingredients won’t necessarily make the coating fail instantly, organic contamination is a chance you don’t want to take when protecting an investment like a valuable vehicle. We recommend using it in place of a regular wash if your regular soap contains waxes or silicones, or pairing with AM Clay to remove bonded contaminants without leaving a thin layer of protection behind.
- Removes contamination from the finish to fully reveal scratches and blemishes
- Waterless application avoids wetting hard-to-dry gaps and crevices on delicate vehicles
- Formulated with extreme lubricity to minimize towel-to-finish friction
- Removes contamination to ensure safe machine buffing and a durable coating bond
- Spray product evenly across the surface, being sure to get full coverage.
- Using a microfiber towel folded into fourths, wipe in straight lines across the surface.
- After wiping, flip to a clean side and wipe away. Repeat Step 3 as needed.
Dr. Beasley's Suggests: Use on vintage or restored vehicles that cannot be exposed to excessive moisture. Great for inspecting paint issues prior to correction.