IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Roll over image to zoom in
Developed to create the ultimate gloss prior to application of CQUARTZ Nanotechnology coatings Reflect represents the future of paintwork finishing technology, featuring rapidly- diminishing abrasives and sophisticated nano-particles.
Tested by professional detailers around the world. Reflect offers a fast working time, with zero masking of defects, supreme ease of use, and the ability to deliver a consistent mirror finish on both hard and soft paint types alike.
- Rapidly-Diminishing P3000 scale Aluminum-Oxide Abrasives quickly remove holograms and light marring before refining down to a fine finishing grade for a perfectly jeweled finish.
- Proprietary Nano-Particles combine with the abrasives to enhance the reflective index of the paint surface beyond what conventional finishing polishes can achieve.
- Strong lubrication balanced with easy wipe-off characteristics, dust-free operation, and zero filling or masking of defects provide a truly flawless finish.
- Silicone and wax-free formulation means Reflect is 100% Body Shop Safe, which along with low product consumption (1/2 oz per car) make it suitable for use in a high-volume refinish environment.
- Ideal for use prior to applying nano coatings or sealants, as well as conventional polymer-sealants or carnauba waxes to achieve maximum gloss and depth.
- Suitable for all application methods, including dual-action or rotary polisher, as well as by hand.
- Produces an extremely reflective and glossy finish
- Diminishing abrasives and unique nanotech materials
- Wipes off like a dream
- No durable fillers: 100% Body shop safe, No silicones, No waxes, No polymers, and No Teflon
- No dusting
- Excellent for Dual Action, rotary, or hand polishing
- Removes fine swirls from coatings with appropriate pad
- Great value!
- Apply very thin line or x across a pad
- Spread product on low speed across the section with one pass
- Increase speed to around 5 on Dual Action
- As Reflects diminishing abrasives break down lighten pressure and/or speed and continue to work until fully broken down
- Wipe paint with a microfiber towel and inspect or move onto next section
- Clean pad with brush and apply 4-5 small dots or 2-3 drops of product for next section