Developed to create the ultimate gloss prior to application of CQUARTZ Nanotechnology coatings Reflect represents the future of paintwork finishing technology, featuring rapidly- diminishing abrasives and sophisticated nano-particles.
Tested by professional detailers around the world. Reflect offers a fast working time, with zero masking of defects, supreme ease of use, and the ability to deliver a consistent mirror finish on both hard and soft paint types alike.
- Rapidly-Diminishing P3000 scale Aluminum-Oxide Abrasives quickly remove holograms and light marring before refining down to a fine finishing grade for a perfectly jeweled finish.
- Proprietary Nano-Particles combine with the abrasives to enhance the reflective index of the paint surface beyond what conventional finishing polishes can achieve.
- Strong lubrication balanced with easy wipe-off characteristics, dust-free operation, and zero filling or masking of defects provide a truly flawless finish.
- Silicone and wax-free formulation means Reflect is 100% Body Shop Safe, which along with low product consumption (1/2 oz per car) make it suitable for use in a high-volume refinish environment.
- Ideal for use prior to applying nano coatings or sealants, as well as conventional polymer-sealants or carnauba waxes to achieve maximum gloss and depth.
- Suitable for all application methods, including dual-action or rotary polisher, as well as by hand.
- Produces an extremely reflective and glossy finish
- Diminishing abrasives and unique nanotech materials
- Wipes off like a dream
- No durable fillers: 100% Body shop safe, No silicones, No waxes, No polymers, and No Teflon
- No dusting
- Excellent for Dual Action, rotary, or hand polishing
- Removes fine swirls from coatings with appropriate pad
- Great value!
- Apply very thin line or x across a pad
- Spread product on low speed across the section with one pass
- Increase speed to around 5 on Dual Action
- As Reflects diminishing abrasives break down lighten pressure and/or speed and continue to work until fully broken down
- Wipe paint with a microfiber towel and inspect or move onto next section
- Clean pad with brush and apply 4-5 small dots or 2-3 drops of product for next section