IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Roll over image to zoom in
FlyBy30's advanced Silane barrier technology repels rain from automotive windscreen glass, enhancing visibility, and reducing the need for wipers at speeds above 30mph (45kmh).
This significantly increases driver safety in bad weather, and also helps to reduce the adhesion of snow, ice, and bugs to all treated glass surfaces. FlyBy30 easily withstands windscreen wiper abrasion and regular cleaning, allowing the coating to continue protecting for in excess up to 6 months.
- Easy to use
- Value: Estimated consumption per complete car windscreen and side windows is 10ml
- Perfect Clarity: No haze, smears, or stains
- Provides safe, and high visibility driving in poor weather conditions
- High water drop contact angle (112 deg.) & low sliding angle (15 deg.) promise fast repellency.
- Water repellency on windshields will last a minimum of 6~8 months. Beyond that, raindrops will continue to repel but at higher speeds.
Repels water drops starting at 30 to 40 mph, and allows you to have a clear vision with safe driving.
*Speed varies based on windshield angle, average tested on 45 deg. Angle)
- Can be used on all car glass allowing safe driving in the rain with clear vision all around.
- High water droplet contact angle (112 deg.)
- Low water droplet sliding angle (15 deg.)
- Rain repellency starting from 30-40 mph
- Durability: Approximately 4-5 Months
*Do not apply to a wet windshield or it may cause damage to the surface.
1. Polish your glass using Ceriglass by hand or machine. If scratches are present, use a machine.
2. Wipe off residue
3. Clean surface well with CARPRO Eraser
4. Shake Flyby30, pour a few drops on the suede applicator and apply in criss-cross to one side of the windshield or one window.
5. Allow to flash and haze for approximately 1-3 minutes (depending on temperature and humidity).
6. Thoroughly clean the wiper blades and apply CARPRO Reload