THIS PRODUCT CAN NOT SELL INTO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
CARPRO Eraser is an intensive cleaner to remove oils, silicones, and polishing dust from all hard vehicle surfaces to ensure maximum bonding performance of protection products, including the CQuartz line of Nanotechnology coatings.
Eraser can also be used as a post-polish inspection fluid to remove fillers and product residues, as well as a cleaner for automotive glass to remove heavy nicotine or traffic films. Eraser's special blend of alcohols and surfactants is safe to use on delicate surfaces, and contains no harmful petroleum distillates.
- Eraser is an intense cleaner designed to dissolve oil particles and remove polish residue to prepare the paintwork for Cquartz.
- When you wipe down your polished vehicle with Eraser Intense Oil & Polish Cleanser, you're removing oils, fillers, and dust completely.
- Application of CQuartz (like Cquartz UK 3.0 Edition) or your chosen LSP will bond much better and create a long-lasting shine with great protection while giving the user peace of mind as to the quality of the surface prior.
- Eraser also has anti-static components to resist dusting after wiping. The paint will stay dust-free while you're in the process of applying Cquartz so you don't have to keep re-cleaning panel by panel.
- Eraser contains no silicone and is completely safe for use in paint shops and body shops.
- Eraser smells great, which is definitely not true of a homemade IPA! CarPro Eraser Intense Oil & Polish Cleanser is the next step and an evolution beyond Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Prepare your vehicle for the best results with Cquartz by erasing oil and polish residue.
- Due to Eraser key ingredients & make up Eraser also makes a fantastic glass cleaner and degreaser. It leaves a streak free finish, to glass every time with the added benefit of a static free finish so the glass stays cleaner longer.
- Flip and change out your towels often as you work across the vehicle.
Glass Cleaning Directions:
- Pair with a Korean Blue Glass & Window Towel 16x16 for superior results.
- Spray the surface.
- Wipe surface using Korean Blue Glass & Window Towel 16x16 or quality non-linting microfiber (Primary towel)
- Follow with secondary towel such as Edgeless 245 All-Purpose Microfiber Terry Towel 16X16 that you do not allow to become saturated with cleaner (Secondary Towel)
Additional Glass Cleaning Tips
- Clean interior glass last (after all interior dressing is complete)
- Fold glass cleaning towel twice (into quarters) When in use keep flat and folded so cleaning and wiping pressure is evenly distributed.
- Never finish glass with a dirty or saturated towel
- On interior of glass - finish in left to right direction. / On exterior of glass - finish in vertical direction. / In this manner you can easily identify which side of the glass a streak is on IF you see one after cleaning.