Open Front Capability in a Powerful Car Lift
The HDSO14P is a legendary 14,000-lb. capacity open-front four-post car lift that allows easy entry and exit beneath a vehicle. It is available with optional drive-thru ramps, drip trays and rolling jacks. The HDSO14P is an open-front fourpost lift that features clear entry upfront, providing easy vehicle access. A generous 14,000-lb. lifting capacity and extended runways allow you to service a wide variety of vehicles, ranging from small cars to full-size trucks.
This product ships directly from BendPak's facility in California. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item. Please allow a 2-3 week lead time for all BendPak products.
Open-front design: We engineered the HDSO14P without a front cross bar, so operators can easily enter and exit from beneath the vehicle. Now the process of front-end adjustment becomes quick and trouble-free. This model is a must-have for busy alignment bays.
Patented, adjustable front outrigger tubes For precise front-lift leveling, nothing beats our patented adjustable front outrigger tubes. The infinitely adjustable pitch compensates for excessive loads and unlevel floors.
Dependable design Four high-quality, stainless steel lifting cables and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway make this lift the most durable, maintenance free lifting system on the market.
Multi-level locking positions The HDSO14P is equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient push-button pneumatic safety lock control releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Huge cable sheaves reduce wear and tear
- Extremely convenient open-front design for easy access
- Extended runway length for servicing
- Longer approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Runways adjust for different tread widths
- Automatic leveling system with multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Features heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Rugged, self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Features 1-3/8” sheave axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Includes fully adjustable lock stops for precise leveling
This product ships directly from BendPak's facility in California. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item.