HDS-14 Four Post Car Lift: No Such Thing as Overboard
Our competitors might say we overdo it, but we don’t include components for the sake of frills and flash. We designed this four-post lift with the attributes we feel should be considered standard, not add-ons or extras. You can always count on BendPak lifts for increased durability, safety and productivity. Spend less time worrying about what you’re working under and more time doing what you love. Our commercial-grade car lifts are second to none.
The HDS-14 is the perfect option for shops in need of a four-post lift that provides dependable performance for years on end. The standard HDS-14 model is 241" and provides 70" of lift. Need more length or more lift? The HDS-14X is a "limo style" four-post lift, measuring 271", while the HD-14T offers a extra 12" of lift over the standard HDS-14 (for a total of 82" of lift).
Extended runways: 14,000-lb. vehicles have wheelbases that need specialized equipment to keep them safe and supported. Our extended runways prevent wear and tear on your vehicle; driving onto a car lift runway should not feel like your truck is climbing Mt. Everest.
Dual-hub cable sheaves: Dual-hub cable sheaves reduce stress, fatigue and wear. Huge 10.5” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combine with massive 2.25” diameter sheave axles. This dramatically improves cable wear and critical component lifespan, which means less service-related expenses down the road.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable: This car lift features four, 1/2” diameter, 6 x 25 stainless-steel lifting cables that have a breaking strength of over 14,000 lbs. each. This aircraft-quality cable was specifically designed for lifting applications and provides a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
Built-in lubrication: Grease fittings are located on every sheave and sheave axle to help keep these critical parts well lubricated and simplify periodic maintenance.
Large base plates: 10” x 12” base plates provide a solid foundation for every 14K capacity four-post car lift.
Spring-loaded safety locks: Safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise, and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling, even when installed on sloped floors.
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Mid to long-style approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Pneumatic push-button safety release
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable and 1.75” roller axles
- Safety locks enclosed in columns minimize pinch points
- Oversized sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Customizable power unit location
- Approach ramps incorporate built-in rear-wheel chocks
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity rolling jacks available
- ETL approved
This product ships directly from BendPak's facility in California. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item.