The Most Dependably Designed Four-Post Lift
The HD-9 Series of 9,000-lb. four-post lifts contains seven different lifting models. Each car lift is perfect for vehicle storage and service, whether you’re working at the shop or from your home garage. Each model is available with optional casters, drip trays, jack platforms and more.
Dual-hub cable sheaves: Dual-hub cable sheaves are more expensive to manufacture, but it’s not a cost we push back onto you. They’re necessary to prevent axles, sheaves and cables from burning out before they should. Our philosophy is that your car lift should be the last thing you worry about first thing in the morning.
Multi-level locking positions: Unique service technicians require unique servicing positions; with the HD-9, you can safely lock your four-post car lift at varied heights, so you’re never crouching or reaching uncomfortably to perform auto maintenance. If you’re raising the lift for parking purposes, that variation is going to come in handy, depending on how you stack your vehicles.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable: Each four-post lift comes with four lifting cables made from superior-grade stainless steel. Each individual cable is rated to handle 14,400 lbs. This makes their combined rating over 640% of the total capacity. These cables are hidden within the post columns for both the safety and overall streamlined look of the lift.
This product ships directly from BendPak's facility in California. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item. Please allow a 2-3week lead time for all BendPak products.
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25” roller axles
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps
- Longer approach ramps for low-clearance vehicles
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available
- ETL Approved
|Style||Standard Width||Standard Width/Extended Length||Narrow Width||Narrow Width/High Lift||Standard Width/High Lift|
|Width Between Columns||100.25"||100.25"||89.75"||89.75"
This product ships directly from BendPak's facility in California. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item.