The newest dynamic duo is here and ready to get to work, Crystal Serum Light and Exo v5 are optimized to work together in providing years worth of rich gloss, robust protection, and unmatched hydrophobic behavior. The newest benefit? You'll only need one layer of EXO now saving you both time and money.
Crystal Serum Light (also known in our detailing community as "CSL") is not designed to be layered. This is where Exo v5 fits in and enhances the durability, gloss and water behavior of Crystal Serum Light. We recommend one layer of Crystal Serum Light with one layer of Exo v5 for optimal coating performance.
Bonus tip: If you have leftover Exo v5, it can be used on black plastic trim in lieu of a dedicated trim product. Exo leaves a natural but noticeable depth in black plastic surfaces with little effort.
Due to limited availability from the vendor, shipments may be delayed up to one week
Crystal Serum Light
- Best possible swirl mark and chemical resistance from a prosumer grade product
- 80% of the performance of Crystal Serum Ultra, Gtechniq's professional-only coating
- Deep, rich, carnauba-like gloss
- 3 to 5 years durability with proper maintenance
EXO v5 Ultra Durable Hydrophobic Coating
- Improved durability over v4
- Same great gloss, water and dirt repellency
- 112 degree water contact angle
- Significantly easier to apply than Exo v4
- Usable on black plastic trim for a deep, rich gloss