IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Roll over image to zoom in
This short pile, warp knit 300gsm, 40x40cm, high polyamide content cloth is the optimum cloth for removing residues from delicate, high gloss surfaces. The extra polyamide content (it has 30% vs as little as 10% for standard cloths) and the ultra split nature of the fibers make the MF1 exceptionally efficient at residue removal and significantly softer than standard cloths. Hem edge material is the same material as the cloth thereby reducing the risk of marring to almost zero.
- 40 x 40 cm
- High polyamide content
- Ultra soft and very effective for removing residues
Colors may vary.
Size: 40x40 cm
Contains: 70% Polyester, 30% Polyamide, Ultra fine microfibre, 0.13 denier
Microfibre Care Guide
- Wash microfibre products separately from other fabrics to avoid cloths being contaminated with lint
- Wash at 50C using half the normal amount of bleach-free detergent
- Do not use fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres reducing their effectiveness
- If the cloth is very dirty adding half a cup of vinegar to the wash is advisable as it helps to remove product residues from the microfibres
- Either air dry or machine dry at a low temperature