Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Prescription is the industry's first and only complete detailing kit specifically designed for matte cars and motorcycles. Trusted by Audi, Hyundai, ICON, Chrysler, and thousands of satisfied customers, this kit will leave your matte car clean, protected and looking great between washes!
- 2+ years of protection
- Instant bonding coating
- 100% VOC Free
- Safe for matte vinyl wraps too
Kit includes: 12 oz Matte Body Wash, 4 oz Matte Paint Coating, 12 oz Matte Paint Cleanser and 12 oz Matte Final Finish
A Product For Every Detail
Dr. Beasley’s Matte Paint Prescription has four different products for maintaining your matte finish. But what are these products, and how do they work together?
- Matte Body Wash - Cleans matte paint without glossing paint or weakening coatings
- Matte Paint Cleanser - Spot cleans tough contaminants without glossing surface
Matte Paint Coating - Protects paint from micro-marring, etching, staining and UV-fading with superhydrophobic barrier that beads liquids for easy cleaning
Matte Final Finish - Cleans light blemishes between washes without splotching paint
Individual Product Directions:
Matte Body Wash Instructions:
1. Add Matte Body Wash to empty bucket. (Dilution: 2 generous capfuls of soap per gallon of water used)
2. Add water and agitate with Korean TRC Cyclone Wash Mitts or other wash mitt to generate suds.
3. Thoroughly rinse the vehicle.
4. Begin washing car from top to bottom, section by section. Rinse mitt often to remove dirt.
5. After car has been thoroughly washed, rinse until all foam and suds are removed.
6. Dry vehicle with clean Platinum Pluffle Microfiber Towel. (If following with Matte Paint Coating do not dry)
Tip: Wash car at least twice per month to keep finish clean.
Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
Matte Paint Coating Instructions
1. Ensure surface is clean. Use Matte Body Wash to remove loose contaminants and Matte Paint Cleanser to spot clean more stubborn messes.
2. Mist distilled water on a panel.
3. Lightly shake the Matte Paint Coating bottle.
4. Place 10 to 15 drops onto applicator. (For subsequent panels, apply 5-6 drops)
5. Apply to wet panel in circular or straight back-and-forth motions.
6. Immediately wipe panel down with an Edgeless 245 All-Purpose Microfiber Terry Towel.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 until entire vehicle is covered, applying 5-6 more drops with each panel.
Matte Paint Cleanser Instructions
1. Spray on to contaminated area.
2. Let sit for 1-2 minutes, then wipe down with a clean microfiber towel.
3. If contaminate remains, several applications/more dwell time may be necessary.
Matte Final Finish Instructions
1. Identify lightly soiled area of vehicle. This may include dust, bird droppings, or finger prints.
2. Mist the area with Matte Final Finish.
3. Wipe gently with a microfiber cloth in long horizontal strokes to remove the product.
4. Continue around the vehicle until all problems have been addressed.