This flexible spray wax packs a powerful punch, delivering a strong, graphene wax coating with months of long-lasting protection at the pull of a trigger.
Use this product on both wet and dry surfaces for incredible gloss, slickness, water repellency, and heat dissipation for increased UV protection.
No matter how you integrate this product into your car care routine, Hybrid Solutions Pro Flex Wax will cut your next detailing job down to size, making it easier to achieve and maintain that cloud-reflecting, showroom shine in seconds.
- Ultra-premium Car Wax spray protects and shines wet and dry surfaces
- Patent Pending Graphene Infusion creates the Tighter Web Of Protection
- Simple spray-on solution can be used as a dry wax, rinse wax or even both!
- Wash your vehicle and rinse thoroughly. Clay and polish if needed to remove embedded dirt, contaminants, scratches, & swirl marks. Use Hybrid Solutions Pro 1 & Done Compound to remove paint imperfections before applying wax.
- Base Coat: Apply 2 sprays per panel on a dry paint surface. Spread and wipe with a clean folded microfiber cloth. Use a separate microfiber cloth to remove. Fold cloth as needed. Use a damp microfiber cloth to remove any high spots/streaking.
- Application on a wet car: While wet after washing and rinse, apply 2 sprays per panel and towel dry all treated surfaces. Use a damp microfiber cloth to remove any streaking/residue.
- Spray On/Rinse Off Application: While wet after washing & rinse, apply 2 sprays per panel. Starting at the roof, use a strong stream of water to spread & rinse the wax. Towel dry all treated surfaces. Use a damp microfiber cloth to remove any streaking/residue.