TRC's new CYCLONE Wash Mitt is absolutely the FINEST Professional Quality Plush Microfiber Detailing Wash Mitt Value You Will Find - Premium Korean Quality, Premium Performance, and Premium TRC Value! You'll find many of our competitors selling their own premium wash mitts of similar quality and performance at more than twice the price. These are NOT "cheap knock-off's" made from inferior materials.
The CYCLONE is the Real Deal with all the features you would expect from a Super-Premium Wash Mitt:
- Superior Softness & Absorbency: Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Extremely Safe & Effective: Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- "Oh Yeah!" Level of Comfort: High Quality, Totally Paint Safe Synthetic Cuff that Gently Yet Securely Holds the Mitt as a Washing Tool Extension of Your Arm
- Highest-Quality Construction: The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Extreme Field-Tested Foam Padding and Liner: Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Foam Padding Density and Inner Liner Combination
- Perfect Partner with Optimum Car Wash: Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- Built-to-Last Durability: With Proper Care The Rag Company's CYCLONE Wash Mitt will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.