Twist loop weave towels are the latest engineering feat in quality detailing microfiber delivering a level of absorbency previously only imagined. The huge 25" x 36" size and dense, totally lint-free 555gsm weight are perfect for high-performance automotive/boat/RV drying. Add rounded corners and TRC's exclusive world-class ButterSoft 70/30 suede border and the TWIST N' SHOUT is truly in a league of its own. Get Korean quality and Rag Company Value every day right here!
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Edge = Unmatched Absorbency At The Leading and Trailing Edges
- Quick Drying Between Uses
- Lint-Free, Rounded Corners and No Tags or Labels
- Made with the Highest Quality AA-Grade 70/30 Blend Korean Microfiber
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (Free of Dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do NOT Iron. Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties. Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.