Pure:est P7 is a glass treatment for all of the vehicle’s windows. The product leaves a coating on the windshield which makes it extremely water repellent (hydrophobic). You will not need to use windshield wipers in speeds above 40mph. The P7 also increases the glossiness of the windows, hence improving visibility. Expected durability is 6 months if you use the windscreen wipers moderately.
How to use:
Prior to applying, make sure that the windows are completely clean. Clean the windows with Pure:est G1, dry off any residue and to be on the safe side also clean them with isopropanol. Make sure that no other previous coating is left on the windows. Always use plastic gloves.
1. Apply some drops on the applicator (around 10ml needed for one windshield)
2. Use the applicator on the entire window by using horizontal motions
3. Wait 15-20 minutes, preferably in a room that is 20-25 degrees Celsius (70-77 degrees Fahrenheit)
4. Wipe off with a clean micro fiber towel
5. Do another wipe with another micro fiber towel to fully make sure all product is off
6. Once done, you can begin applying the optional layer number 2, though this is al- ways recommended on the windscreen as the washer fluid and wiper blades can compromise the protection with only one layer.
It cannot be applied in direct sunlight, so inside a garage with 20-25 C (70-77 degrees F) is preferred. Car should not be in contact with water 12 hours after the application so letting the car be inside is the best. Car should also not be washed in 5 days since the ceramic coating is still curing.
This product cannot be diluted