The balance between ergonomics and quality in a washing device has never been executed quite this well.
If you're not entirely a fan of wash mitts and you desire a larger surface area to wash with (hence increasing washing efficiency), this 9.5 by 9.5 inch microfiber wash pad is exactly what you need. Measuring 2 3/8 inches thick, the idea was to create a wash pad that held enough shampoo and water to be effective, but to remain light in the hand. Once you pick this up, you'll understand just how much time and effort went into getting it just right.
Most microfiber blends are only comprised of 70 to 80% polyester; the Incredipad is constructed of 92% polyester and 8% viscose; designed to last for years and hundreds of machine washing cycles. The long microfiber strands easily release dirt and debris when rinsed in a bucket, significantly reducing the chances of marring or scratching painted surfaces.
The Incredipad XL is made in Bermbach, Germany by a team of people who are obsessed with quality control. To avoid contamination or degradation in the freight and shipping process, each pad is individually inspected and placed into a drawstring bag before it leaves the factory.
- Blend: 92% Polyester / 8% Viscose
- Size: 9 1/2" x 9 1/2"
- Thickness: 2 3/8"
- Color: Blue & White
- Made in Germany
- Thoroughly and fully rinse after each use with hose and squeeze all water from pad before placing in clean dust free area to dry.
In the Laundry:
- Machine Safe on warm temp (Do not wash with non-microfiber materials)
- Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners, perfumes, or other additives
- Rinse well and hang dry or tumble dry on no heat only
- Store in clean covered area until next use