Dr. Beasley’s METAL COAT is an easy-to-use ceramic nanocoating for exposed metal. This hydrophobic coating for metal bonds instantly to the surface and protects for 3 years against stains, fine scratches and etching.
- NEW FORMULA FOR LONGER DURABILITY: Reformulation protects for 3 years durability on any exposed metal surface
- PROTECTS AGAINST STAINS & SCRATCHES: Resists stains and scratches to help maintain a pristine finish at all times
- ENHANCED SHINE AND CLARITY: Greater thickness deepens and enhances gloss for a clearer finish
- USE AROUND THE HOUSE: Safe to use on stainless steel home appliances and other domestic surfaces
Keep Your Metal Gleaming
Chrome and stainless steel shine like no other, but between the hard water spots, oxidation and staining, maintaining a reflective metal surface can be a headache. This is especially true on a vehicle’s chrome or aluminum trim – they’re constantly exposed to exhaust fumes, brake dust and acid rain, inevitably leading to a dulled appearance. Metal Coat solves this by forming an invisible coating over your metal surface that restores its gloss while protecting it from dulling contaminants, even rust.
Stainless steel unfortunately doesn’t stay stainless for long. Metal Coat’s cross-linked bond helps stainless steel live up to its name with a powerfully resistant barrier to resist staining and etching. And with incredibly long-lasting protection, you’ll get years of resilience on daily drivers and practically permanent coverage on low-use vehicles.
When reflective metal gets dirty, it can be frustrating to clean. Scrubbing the contaminant might get rid of it, but you’ll be left with a horrifically marred surface. Metal Coat’s hydrophobic surface, however, makes cleanups a breeze. Water, mud and any other liquid will bead off instantly, requiring only a simple rinse to eliminate.
Safe For The Kitchen
Because Metal Coat is 100% VOC free, it’s 100% safe to use on any exposed metal kitchen appliance. Use it on your metal refrigerator or sink!
How Does It Work?
After being applied to a clean, dry surface, Metal Coat forms a cross-linked bond to instantly create an invisible protective barrier, meaning you can wipe it down with no cure time, ensuring no residue is left behind. The barrier resists etching, restores clarity, has superhydrophobic properties, and blocks oxidation to prevent rust.
- Make sure surface has been thoroughly cleaned and dried.
- Focusing on a small section at a time, apply Metal Coat to an applicator and spread evenly across the metal surface, making sure to maintain even coverage.
- After fully covering that section use a clean, dry microfiber towel to remove excess product.
- Move on to the next section and repeat the process.
NOTE: Only apply to one section at a time. Wipe down immediately to avoid residue. Before applying, test a small amount in an inconspicuous place to check compatibility with surface.
MADE IN THE USA