Crystal Serum Light and Exo v4 are optimized to work together in providing years worth of rich gloss, robust protection, and unmatched hydrophobic behavior.
Crystal Serum Light (also known in our detailing community as "CSL") is not designed to be layered. This is where Exo v4 fits in and enhances the durability, gloss and water behavior of Crystal Serum Light. We recommend one layer of Crystal Serum Light with two layers of Exo v4 for optimal coating performance.
Bonus tip: If you have leftover Exo v4, it can be used on black plastic trim in lieu of a dedicated trim product. Exo leaves a natural but noticeable depth in black plastic surfaces with little effort.
Crystal Serum Light
- Best possible swirl mark and chemical resistance from a prosumer grade product
- 80% of the performance of Crystal Serum Ultra, Gtechniq's professional-only coating
- Deep, rich carnauba-like gloss
- 3 to 5 years durability with proper maintenance
EXO v4 Ultra Durable Hydrophobic Coating
- Improved durability over v3
- Same great gloss, water and dirt repellency
- 112 degree water contact angle
- Significantly easier to apply than Exo v3
- Usable on black plastic trim for a deep, rich gloss
Sourcing these coatings a la carte in 30ml bottles would total $134.98, and sourcing these coatings a la carte in 50ml bottles would total $204.98.