Total Decon lifts out and removes contamination embedded within automotive paint. Removes iron from brake dust and fallout along with other common contaminants. Reduces need for claying to save time and avoid blemishing the surface.
- Penetrates Deeper Than Clay: Clay struggles to pull out the most deeply embedded contaminants. Save time and use Total Decon before claying to get the buried particles clay can't reach.
- Removes Embedded Iron Particles: Total Decon breaks down any iron particles it comes in contact with, whether it's brake dust from the road or rail dust from trains.
Eliminates Industrial Fallout: Cars in urban areas are riddled with iron and other particles due to nearby industrial activity. With Total Decon, you can get it all out and start fresh.
Helps Prevent Paint Oxidation Iron particles embedded in the finish rust (oxidate) over time, eating through it until holes appear. Total Decon stops this by removing iron before it oxidates.
Reduces Scratches From Clay: By removing the most deeply embedded particles, Total Decon reduces the need for claying. Less claying, less scratches, which means less polishing work.
Preps For Nanocoating: When you apply a nanocoating like Nano-Resin Ceramic Coating, deep contamination must be removed or it will be locked in. Use Total Decon and get it all out beforehand.
1. Holding bottle six inches away, spray a panel or small area evenly until surface is covered.
2. Let sit for 30 seconds to a minute.
3. Wipe away with a microfiber towel.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until all desired surfaces have been decontaminated.
Dr. Beasley's Suggests
Multiple applications and longer dwell time may be necessary.
Compatible with glass and headlights.
Do not apply in direct sunlight.
For best results, follow with a clay, polish and nanocoating treatment to prevent future contamination.
Always test in an inconspicuous area first to check for surface compatibility.