IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Roll over image to zoom in
Dr. Beasley's Fire Block makes fabric car covers flame retardant to protect the vehicle underneath. Using a fast and easy spray application, Fire Block helps prevent ignition, promotes self-extinguishing and slows the spread of flame should fire strike.
How Does It Work?
When applied to a clean, dry fabric car cover, Fire Block bonds with the fabric to form a durable nanostructure with fire retardant properties.
- Stops Fire From Spreading: utilizing a proprietary fire retardant nanotechnology, Fire Block stems the spread of flame so there's plenty of time to put it out.
- Helps Fire Self-Extinguish: by slowing the spread of flame, Fire Block's fire retardant nanotechnology leaves fire with nowhere to go. In some cases, fires will go out all on their own.
- Protects Vehicles From Fire Damage: whether it's a vast collection or just a daily driver, treating car covers with Fire Block ensures the investment underneath is preserved if fire should strike.
- Non-Toxic: formulated without toxic compounds or carcinogenic chemicals, Fire Block is safe for at-home use and won't put your health at risk.
- Compatible With Most Car Covers: Fire Block works on a number of fabric types, with most optimal results when applied to cotton.
- Easy To Use: protecting a car cover with Fire Block is as simple as spraying the surface and letting it dry.