Dr. Beasley's Fire Block makes fabric car covers flame retardant to protect the vehicle underneath. Using a fast and easy spray application, Fire Block helps prevent ignition, promotes self-extinguishing and slows the spread of flame should fire strike.
How Does It Work?
When applied to a clean, dry fabric car cover, Fire Block bonds with the fabric to form a durable nanostructure with fire retardant properties.
- Stops Fire From Spreading: utilizing a proprietary fire retardant nanotechnology, Fire Block stems the spread of flame so there's plenty of time to put it out.
- Helps Fire Self-Extinguish: by slowing the spread of flame, Fire Block's fire retardant nanotechnology leaves fire with nowhere to go. In some cases, fires will go out all on their own.
- Protects Vehicles From Fire Damage: whether it's a vast collection or just a daily driver, treating car covers with Fire Block ensures the investment underneath is preserved if fire should strike.
- Non-Toxic: formulated without toxic compounds or carcinogenic chemicals, Fire Block is safe for at-home use and won't put your health at risk.
- Compatible With Most Car Covers: Fire Block works on a number of fabric types, with most optimal results when applied to cotton.
- Easy To Use: protecting a car cover with Fire Block is as simple as spraying the surface and letting it dry.