Window Tinting - Expand your detailing business with this high-demand service. Many customers with new cars purchase window tint in tandem with services like ceramic coatings immediately after purchasing their new vehicle. Maximize your revenue by offering this easy add-on to your existing services. In just three days we can teach you to cut, mold and install window tint while avoiding the frustrating and costly mistakes all new tinters make. We even provide you with all of the tools and film you need to hit the ground running - a value of over $150
- DATE: August 3rd-5th (3 days)
- LOCATION: The Bay's - Wheeling, IL
- SKILL LEVEL: Novice to Intermediate
- SPOTS AVAILABLE: 10
- INSTRUCTORS: Emmanuel Torres, Jason Otterness, Benhard
- SPONSOR: TBA
- CERTIFICATION: Each student will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course
Registration includes tools and film.
Tools are provided by Car Supplies Warehouse
Film is provided by XPEL.
TRAVEL INFORMATION AND MEALS
- Chicago O'Hare International (ORD) is only 20 minutes away and Midway International (MDW) is 1 hour and 15 minutes away from the Wheeling location
- Registration fees cover the class only.
- Airfare, hotel, and other transportation are not included
- We recommend Holiday Inn Express & Suites Prospect Heights.
Address: 600 N Milwaukee Ave, Prospect Heights, IL 60070
Phone: (847) 419-3600
- We will provide lunch for each day your course is in session. Coffee, water and snacks will also be available.