So many of us come into the detailing business as technicians. We are good at detailing cars and love the idea of working for ourselves. Once we go into business for ourselves we realize that it takes a lot more than just being a good detailer to run a business! Join us for this two-day business class and invest in your success.
Why start a business? How much does it cost? How much can you make? Starting a business - legal structure, insurance, how to price your services. Sales. Marketing. Hiring employees - how to hire and what to look for and how to pay. Management. Software systems - QuickBooks, CRMs, knowing your numbers, developing processes. Company culture. Growing a team.
- DATE: January 19th-20th, 2023
- LOCATION: The Bays - Romeoville, IL
- COURSE: Business Training
- SPOTS AVAILABLE: 18
- INSTRUCTORS: Jason Otterness, Greg Natonson and Eric Joseph
- CERTIFICATION: Each student will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course
TRAVEL INFORMATION AND MEALS
- Chicago O'Hare International (ORD) is roughly 40 minutes away and Midway International (MDW) is 50 minutes away from the Romeoville location
- Registration fees cover the class only.
- Airfare, hotel, and other transportation are not included
- We recommend Hilton Garden Inn Bolingbrook
Address: 135 Remington Blvd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Phone: (847) 419-3600
- We will provide lunch for each day your course is in session. coffee, water and snacks will also be available