V-PAINT is a ceramic coating for painting with a durability of up to 2 years, developed with silicon molecules that coat the vehicle surface and form a high-resistance nanotechnological barrier. V-PAINT promotes water repellency, UV protection and deep shine. The nanofilm formed in the paint minimizes the harmful effects of tree sap, bird droppings, the action of sunlight, sea air, acid rain and even the micro-risks caused by poorly performed washes, preventing premature wear of the paint.
Ready to use.
Paint and wheels.
Up to two years of paint protection.
Partial: 12 hours
Total: 6 days
During the first 6 days, silica-based coatings have a slight tendency to form watermarks composed of calcium and magnesium salts when exposed to rain or mud. To minimize this effect and prevent these drops from marking the paint, it is recommended to apply SiO2-PRO four days after applying V-Paint. The product minimizes the effects of watermarks, leaves a velvety touch with a high gloss, prolonging the life of the vitrified layer.
All product label and box instructions must be strictly followed to ensure excellence and high durability. Always leave the package closed to prevent the product from solidifying.
V-Paint can be used on alloy rims.
Yield: 1 vehicle.
We do not recommend applying V-Paint to leather and plastic.
USE AND MAINTENANCE TIPS
– Always wash the vehicle in the shade using V-Floc and Microfiber Gloves.
– Use SiO2-PRO every 30 or 45 days to help maintain shine, leave the paint with a velvety touch and increase its useful life;
– Do not use acidic, basic or solvent-based products;
– Perform the first wash only 6 days after application of the product;
– In case of exposure to rain before full curing, it is recommended to dry the vehicle with a drying towel;
– The use of cleaning waxes on the vitrified layer is not recommended, as the abrasives contained in these waxes may remove the coating;
– If the vehicle is washed with artesian well water, it is necessary to dry it well to avoid possible stains caused by calcium and magnesium salts contained in this water, and then apply SiO2-PRO.
– In case of nozzle clogging, it is recommended to reopen the orifice with a clamp or needle; wash the applicator immediately after use to prevent solidification.
- UP TO 2 YEARS PROTECTION
- PRODUCT BASED ON SIO2