Due to California C.A.R.B. regulations we are prohibited from selling CarPro Iron X to California.
CarPro has re-formulated Iron X for 2020 to improve the scent profile without sacrificing strength.
Iron-X was the original iron decontamination formula in the world of detailing. It has long been lauded by countless professional detailers as the gold standard for the decontamination of paint, glass, metals and wheels.
IronX's advanced pH-balanced (pH-7) formula safely breaks down ferrous metallic contamination caused by automotive brakes, rail travel, and construction from delicate vehicle surfaces. It can be used on paint, plastic, chrome, glass and alloy wheels.
Iron-X works by forming a water-soluble complex with the iron particles lodged in the surface, allowing them to be rinsed free, and cleaning deeper than washing or claying alone.
- Removes Ferrous Particles, Brake Dust, and prevents the spread of iron-related damage & helps to protect your vehicle from paint system failure.
- Safe to use, Acid Free, and pH neutral (pH 6-7).
- Safe to use on Paint, Wheels, and Brake Calipers
- Safe to use on Aluminum, Chrome, Alloy, or Clear coated wheels.
- Safe for use on all solid car surfaces and will not deteriorate clear coats.
- Shake Bottle
- Wash vehicle, Rinse vehicle, and remove the majority of the water with a quick towel "once-over"
- Spray Iron X across the contaminated area or vehicle.
- After 2-5 minutes rinse off or wash off if dried (depending on environment and temperatures)
- Verify all Iron X is removed and dry vehicle
- Remove nozzle and replace cap after use (to avoid leakage over time)
- Avoid using on Fabric Convertible tops or rubber that contains recycled tires
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not ingest
- Use outside or in ventilated area
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin
- Avoid inhalation
- Use PPE as needed