The Perfect Lift for Cars, Trucks, and SUVs
Our newest line of XPR-Series 2-Post Car Lifts is designed to provide pros and hobbyists alike with a wide selection of durable, safe and reliable systems for virtually every lifting application. Powerful and secure, BendPak’s XPR-9S is CE approved, certified and meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493. The XPR-9S in particular has an incredibly rapid lifting speed and a robust menu of features to increase efficiency and productivity, but with fewer serviceable parts and reduced necessary maintenance. The results are lower operating expenses and higher productivity. If you’re looking to do more in less time than ever before, you’ll find that the short-style XPR-9S automobile lift is the perfect addition to your shop.
Two-Stage Telescoping Screw Pad Assembly Kit: The XPR-9S two-post lift utilizes our doubletelescoping screw pads. These pads are resistant to tearing and gouging. Their thick, rugged construction ensures safe operation when used in your workplace. 63 mm stackable adapters are included as a standard set to accompany each lift, helping reach the lifting points on any vehicle.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads: From race cars to lowered compact vehicles, this car lift has the versatility to get under your chassis without damaging your vehicle’s body or frame.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms: Multi-stage arms are versatile enough to handle whatever you need lifted. The arm sweep and minimum arm reach on this lift are extended, so the arms can lift vehicles with unibody construction. They precisely touch OEM-recommended lift points, accommodating wide and narrow wheelbases.
Lowered arm tube supports: Our tube arms have been reconfigured to make it easier to open doors when vehicle lift points are engaged. This is especially useful if your vehicle has low-hanging doors. We take every measure to prevent damage to your property with our two-post lift design.
- 9,000-lb lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Shorter column for low-ceiling installations
- Adjust able wide or narrow drive-thru configurations
- Extended rise gives you over 6 feet of under clearance
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Chain-lifting system combined with dual hydraulic cylinders
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large 20” x 19” steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3-inches
- Automatic arm restraints
- Dual 3/8” equalizer cables with oversized cable sheaves
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
This product ships directly from BendPak's facility in California. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item. Please allow a 2 week lead time for all BendPak products.