XPR-10S Two-Post Lift Offers More Power, More Options
The XPR-10S two-post lift offers exceptional direct-drive lifting performance. This industrial-strength car lift guarantees cutting-edge technology, top of the line materials, a design that’s ahead of its time and a 10,000-lb. lifting capacity. All height/width variations fit in shops with ceilings higher than 12’, and none of them will crowd your floor while you work beneath a vehicle. Every XPR-10S two-post lift features our telescoping screw pad assembly kit.
Why choose a symmetric car lift: Our XPR-10S symmetric two-post lift features an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installation setups. This unique configurable design allows you to choose the best setting for your specific space or vehicle lifting requirements. The highly sophisticated yet simple and dependable XPR-Series design requires very little service or maintenance for an overall lower cost of ownership.
Direct-Drive two-post car lift technology: The XPR-10 two-post lift features low-pressure HVLP direct-drive cylinders, eliminating the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs. Dual HVLP low-pressure cylinders minimize leakage and offer better reliability, smoother operation and fewer maintenance costs throughout the life of your lift. High volume and low pressure equates to less workload placed on the entire hydraulic system. Direct-Drive technology is preferred on commercial-grade two-post car lifts, as it has it has fewer moving parts than a chain-overroller cylinder configuration. Pressurized hydraulic fluid flows from the power unit to the hollow cylinder rods, entering the cylinder body and filling its internal cavity. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid extends the piston rod downward, raising the cylinder body and lift carriages.
This product ships directly from BendPak's facility in California. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item. Please allow a 2-3week lead time for all BendPak products.
- Expandable top beam for wide or narrow drive-thru
- Double-telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Telescoping arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53” tall carriage for superior strength
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17” x 19” A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3”
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- ETL Approved