The XPR-10AXLS Offers Extended Height PLUS 75” Lifting Height
Because taller mechanics are sometimes at a disadvantage while they work, we’re making it easier to wrench under a fully raised vehicle. 10K two-post lifts don’t offer taller lift carriages or get easier to work under than this. If you need maximum security and an extended working height that’s ideal for taller individuals, you need the XPR-10AXLS. This particular two-post lift features an absolutely massive 75” cylinder stroke, which means we did more than just extend the columns for the sake of overhead clearance. We actually lift the bottom of the vehicle 6” higher than our standard 10K lift height. True safety in a car lift requires tall carriages; higher carriages eliminate balance issues that come into play when lifting trucks and SUVs.
This auto lift is truly something to get excited about. If your shop has the overhead clearance—at least 13’—the XPR10AXLS might be the best lift you ever purchase. The big n’ tall techs in your shop won’t forget it!
This product ships directly from BendPak's facility in California. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item. Please allow a 2 week lead time for all BendPak products.
- 10,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- Top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Double-telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single-piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 59” tall carriage for superior strength
- Electric / hydraulic power system - Large, 17” x 19” A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Single-point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3”
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- ALI certified