XPR-10AS Two-Post Lift Protects Vehicles and Makes Lifting Easy
Every XPR-10AS features Direct-Drive technology that’s only available with BendPak. The asymmetrical design of this lift has rotated columns, which makes it easier to enter and exit the vehicle and reduces the chance of door dings.
A 10K capacity BendPak car lift is a smart addition to any shop or garage. Professionals love the power and reliability of the lift, and they know our reputation precedes us. Meanwhile, DIY’ers with high ceilings know BendPak means safe lifting in the comfort of home. Skip the headache of an uncertified, poorly welded piece of garbage and trust our best to lift your best.
Our XPR-10AS asymmetric two-post lift offers the convenience of wide or narrow installation, all in one configurable package. This durable, safe and reliable car lift features expandable top beam and Tru-Metric arms to suit virtually every vehicle lifting requirement. The simple yet highly sophisticated lift design keeps service and maintenance costs to a minimum, delivering lower operating expenses and higher productivity. These true asymmetric lifts feature 30° rotated columns for added door-opening clearance and interior car access. The exclusive Tru-Metric carriage and arm design combines to give users the ability to load vehicles either symmetrically (centerline of vehicle at column) or asymmetrically (centerline of vehicle behind column).
All asymmetric models features rotated columns for added clearance when opening vehicle doors. At the same time, swing-away arms provide a larger drive-thru clearance. These models feature the exclusive Tru-Metric arm design to provide variable arm-position configurations—either symmetric or asymmetric, providing greater versatility for greater service capability. It’s like having two car lifts in one!
This product ships directly from BendPak's facility in California. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item. Please allow a 2 week lead time for all BendPak products.
- Wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Added overhead safety shutoff bar
- Tru-Metric™ arm design for versatile arm positions
- 30° rotated single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53” tall carriage for superior strength
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set included
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapter pins
- ETL Approved
This product ships directly from BendPak's facility in California. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item.