XPR-12FDL Offers Heavy-Duty Lifting Capability
The XPR-12FDL two-post lift is the perfect lifting application for everything that falls in its weight class. Two robust posts are capable of raising some truly massive trucks and SUVs. This might be classified as our “medium-duty” lift, as it covers almost every vehicle in the homeowner/residential arena. It also lifts some commercial vans and trucks, including highrise vehicles. The XPR-12FDL is an open-top design. An opentop car lift does not have a crossbar over the top of the lift, which is desirable for taller vehicles. The hydraulic lines run on the floor, under a floorplate, between the posts.
If you appreciate the superior quality of a BendPak XPR-9 or 10 series two-post lift but need more lifting power, the XPR-12FDL is an open-top car lift that’s packed with pure, brutish muscle. This lift is perfect for shops and garages with ceilings 14’ and higher.
Dual Direct-Drive two-post car lift technology: We prefer Direct-Drive technology for our 12K car lift, as opposed to lifting chains and screw mechanisms. Direct-Drive hydraulic technology has very few moving parts, so there’s less that can go wrong or require service over time. We carefully engineering the dualsynchro equalization system to ensure safe, level working conditions at all times.
Triple-telescoping arm set: Our lighter-duty two-post lift models feature a mixture of two-stage and three-stage telescoping arms. Because a 12K capacity lift needs to make room for wide trucks, vans and SUVs, we set the columns farther apart. We can still reach virtually all lift points on smaller vehicles by including three-stage arms.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads: The XPR-12FDL makes safely reaching under lowprofile cars safe and easy. The dropped-end design ensures vehicle doors and chassis don’t get scratched or dinged during placement of the arms and pads against the lift points.
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Open-top eliminates overhead obstruction
- Single-piece columns
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Oversized 53” tall carriage for superior strength
- Large, 25” x 22” A36 steel base plate
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3”
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized 6” cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 16-piece specialty adapter set includes four 6” stackable adapters, four 3” stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads
- Front and rear triple-telescoping arms provide increased range for lifting point access
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
This product ships directly from BendPak's facility in California. Car Supplies Warehouse does not keep physical stock of this item. Please allow a 2 week lead time for all BendPak products.